Sport diet for weight loss
Sport diet for weight loss is needed for people who regularly receive strong enough exercise. It is important that this diet included minerals, amino acids and vitamins .
Sport weight loss diets for women and men aimed not only at the loss of extra kilos, but also the adjustment of the body, or rather on its problem areas.Important components of the diet rules and
Every day, one should get up to 50 active substances. In addition, the athletic diet for men and women to lose weight must be based on carbohydrates and proteins. This diet should be:
- Carbohydrates, which are the main sources of energy. People who are involved in sports, it is necessary to the daily menu consisted of 55% carbohydrate. There is a proportion of which will have to calculate for you the number of: 1 kg of body weight must be 5 grams of carbohydrates.
- A protein which is an indispensable substance for the lean body mass. Its amount is about 15% of the total weight of the product. For athletes it is recommended to consume protein shakes.
- Fats, these should not be more than 30% of the total number of products on the day. Only necessary to choose healthy fats, such as nuts, olive oil and avocados.
- Vitamins and minerals are necessary for normal body function.
- Water that during exercise, lost in large numbers. With this in mind, you need to constantly replenish the balance. To this day should drink at least 1.5 liters of water.
To get the benefit of diet you need to follow some rules:
- Sport diet can last long enough, and it even can be attributed to the power supply system for athletes.
- The diet should be varied, so that you are not bored with this diet.
- The daily menu must enter a no more than 1800 kcal.
- Eat small portions of food should be not less than 4 times a day.
Menu sports diet for weight loss
You can independently adjust the diet by choosing more appropriate products for themselves.
Breakfast - porridge, cooked in water, milk, eggs and fruit.
Lunch - lean meat or fish, steamed or boiled, steamed vegetables and fruits.
Snack - low-fat yogurt or yogurt, and fruit .
Dinner - oven-baked fish and chicken, and vegetable salad.
Remember that in addition to proper nutrition for weight loss need regular exercise.