Bean diet today is a very controversial weight-loss system, as many nutritionists forbid their clients to include legumes in the diet plan, but are based on their use of the entire system. However, in fact, the diet is structured so that beans are essential.
Beans slimming: benefits
We are accustomed to the fact that the protein should be obtained from meat. However, every vegetarian knows that animal protein can be replaced by plant, and in this respect there is nothing better than the beans - the source of natural protein that is easily digested. In addition, they are saturated with-complex vitamins and PP, and are rich in minerals, which include potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, and iron.
Bean diet: Diet
Bean diet lasts 14 days, during which you will gradually reduce the weight of 5-6 kg. This will maintain the pace of weight loss results easier. It is important to daily drink 1.5-2 liters of fluid, and before going to bed to allow yourself a glass of 1% kefir.
There is also a list of products that include strictly prohibited in the diet. In two weeks all you need to completely forget about the existence of alcohol, all kinds of sweets, all baked goods (this includes pastries and breads, and pasta).
Consider the exemplary menus in several different ways:
- Breakfast: toast with yogurt and cheese.
- Lunch: salad of fruits.
- Lunch: boiled beans (100 g) tomato juice.
- Dinner: lentils, cucumber salad.
- Breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese with dried fruit.
- Second breakfast: a large apple.
- Lunch: sauerkraut, boiled beans.
- Dinner: boiled lean fish and herbs.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, vegetable salad.
- Second breakfast: a pear or other fruit to choose from.
- Lunch: Beans in tomato sauce.
- Dinner: chicken breast and salad.
On the basis of these options, you can come up with and their adhering to the proposed scheme. Eat small meals should be in between meals drink
The beans in the diet: contraindications
If you have one of these health problems, you use this diet is contraindicated:
- acute nephritis;
- circulatory failure (chronic);
- exacerbation of inflammatory processes in the digestive tract.
Everyone else such a diet can be used. People who have doubts about the appropriateness of the diet, you should consult with your doctor.