Cereal diet - one of those diets that you can move very easily, because the diet is quite sufficient in order not to suffer from constant hunger. There are two quite popular variant of this diet: one that involves seven days of alternate mono-diet (ie a diet on Monday on buckwheat, Tuesday - diet on oats, etc.); the second option would be the same week to eat at every day different cereals.
Pros and cons of diet on grains
To begin with, we note that a diet Hercules, cereal, white rice, semolina, other cereals Fast food makes no sense, because all of these cereals refined, purified of useful fiber and, in fact, are the same simple carbohydrates as white bread . Such food is bad and digestion and bowel. Therefore listed cereals, including rolled oats in the diet are not included.
To diet plus is the fact that it contains a lot of fiber, which has a positive effect on the intestines and digestive organs. In addition, the diet is not exhausting, and while it is possible to continue the training (as a result of which, however, fall slightly your muscle mass), and live a normal life, without feeling the problems with health.
Of the minuses cereal diets worth noting is the fact that they are unbalanced, partly harmful to the body, which needs all the vitamins and useful microelements and not only those contained in cereals. Therefore it is best to combine diet with multivitamins.
Diet cereals: alternation of mono-diet
So, this option requires the following diet diet:
- Breakfast - wheat porridge + honey + 1/2 cup milk;
- dinner - wheat porridge + + green onions 1 cup vegetable broth;
- supper - porridge + + + honey cinnamon cup of natural yogurt.
Millet day (millet diet is based on the same principle):
- Breakfast - 1/2 cup milk + cereal + honey;
- Lunch - 1 cup vegetable broth + cereal;
- Dinner - 1 apple.
Oat day (Hercules, namely oats):
- Breakfast - 1/2 cup milk + cereal;
- Lunch - 1 cup vegetable broth with greens + porridge;
- Dinner - 80 g of cottage cheese with sour cream + liquid porridge.
Rice Day (only brown and wild black rice). Split into three meals a rice porridge mixed with grated apple, honey and cinnamon.
- Breakfast - porridge + honey + 1/2 cup milk;
- Lunch - 1 cup vegetable broth with green onions + porridge;
- supper - porridge with condensed milk + 1/2 cup of any citrus juice.
- Breakfast - porridge with honey + 1/2 cup milk;
- Lunch - 1 cup vegetable broth with spices + porridge;
- Dinner - 1 cup of yogurt + cereal.
- Breakfast: 1/2 cup milk + a little sweet porridge;
- Lunch - buckwheat + 1 cup vegetable broth with garlic.
- Dinner - barley porridge + apple.
On the seventh day of porridge, you can choose any of your choice from those that have already been.
Cereal diet - a variety of options
The second version of this diet is also designed for a week and repeat the last, the seventh day of the previous diet. You can choose any cereal and alternate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition to cereals you can eat 1-2 apples a day, drink a glass of milk or yogurt.
It is important that the cereal does not contain sugar and salt - they can add some salt slightly honey flavor or only after they are fully cooked.
Also, do not forget to control portions: cereals are fairly high-calorie foods, and therefore your diet has no effect if a time you will eat more than 250-300 grams of food (this is approximately the average plate).