Monodiet 6 petals
Imagine a magical flower with six petals, taking each one of them, you get rid of excess weight of 500 g. Presented? So, this is the essence of the Swedish diet nutritionist Anna Johansson. Monodiet six petals - a six fasting days, following one after another:
Each of them, should go only in the order, change the order of days, can not be arbitrary. The fact that each fasting day fulfills its role in the difficult task of getting rid of the extra kilos and prepares the body to a new, 24-hour mono-diet. For example, fish day - prepare the body to follow a series of fasting days, as fish source of easily digestible protein. Vegetable - make up for the lack of carbohydrates and fiber. Chicken - again saturate the body with high quality protein, strengthen muscles. Cereal - will provide the body "complex" carbohydrates. Curd - strengthen bones, due to the high content of calcium in the curd, and will fill protein deficiency in the body. Finally, the fruit - will supply body polysaccharides.
As you can see, one of the basic principles of weight loss diet 6 petals - protein-carbohydrate alternation, which, according to its author, and a 50% success rate.
The second important principle - the monotonous meals throughout the day, because mono-diet, the duration of which is not more than 24 hours, allowing the most efficient fight against excess weight.
The third important aspect - the transformation of the diet in the game: this paper is cut flower with six petals, each petal is written the name of the mono-diet. At the end of each day, you need to tear off one petal.
monodiets 6 petals Menu
Approximate diet menu:
- 1st day - fish. 300-500 g fish cooked in any way (except for frying) eat 5 doses over the day. You can add non-sharp spices, salt (in small quantities), herbs. Permission is granted to cook soup with herbs from fish;
- 2nd day - vegetable. Permission is granted to use up to 1.5 kg of steamed, boiled or raw vegetables. You can include in the diet, even the potatoes, but not too much. Also resolved salt, herbs, mild spices. Allowed vegetable juices;
- 3rd day - chicken. Boil, put out or bake 500 g of chicken breast without skin, with the addition of herbs and spices, and cook the chicken broth;
- 4th day - cereal. You can eat porridge prepared from any whole grain cereals. The amount of crude cereals - 200 g can also be added to the diet of sprouts, seeds, bran, corn bread, spices, salt;
- 5th Day - cottage cheese. The basis of the diet - low-fat cottage cheese (3% fat) - 500 g You can also drink skim milk, eat low-fat dairy products;
- 6th day - fruit. You can eat any fruit , but not more than 1.5 kg.
Also, throughout the diet in unlimited quantities can drink water, green tea and herbal. It is necessary to limit the consumption of black tea and coffee, and sugar should be avoided.
After completion of the diet should be within a few days to eat food from a set of proposed diet 6 petals (to consolidate the results of weight loss), combining them in any combination, and gradually increasing the caloric content of up to 1400 - 1800 kcal per day. After one week a diet can be repeated.