Diet on sauerkraut
We are accustomed to the fact that every product in its natural form is much healthier than processed, but this rule does not apply to the sauerkraut. It has been proven that the product contains more than trace elements useful than the same cabbage fresh! And given the fact that the cabbage - this is one of the easiest foods with a low calorie diet based on sauerkraut can be called one of the most effective and healthy food systems.
Sauerkraut during dieting
Sauerkraut is an excellent source of vitamins A, B and C, so you can count not only on weight loss, but also to raise immunity. Eat a mono product in almost any diet that does not restrict the diet strictly. A simple way to begin to lose weight almost without serious change - is the addition of 300 grams of cabbage to a daily diet, and best of all - as a side dish for dinner and lunch. For a time too much to eat cabbage is not recommended, it can cause flatulence.
The effect will be weak if you do not take further action. It is necessary, as with any diet to lose weight, limit the use of simple carbohydrates. This category includes all products containing sugar (that is, all kinds of sweets, except fruit), and all flour products - bread, rolls, pastries, "confectionaries".
To achieve maximum results, it is necessary to limit the use of salt, as well as refuse frying in cooking. Any product in the boiled, baked, stewed, steamed or grilled way will be much more useful in this period, as does not bear the extra calories from fat used in frying.
Sauerkraut: diet for 14 days
Rapidly lose weight before an important event will help you on a bland diet sauerkraut, as a result of which it is possible to lose 5-6 kg. It is based on healthy eating and will not be strong harm to the body.
Here are a few menu options, which should be followed:
- Breakfast - scrambled eggs from two eggs, one cucumber, tea.
- Lunch - a portion of a light cheese soup with vegetables, sauerkraut.
- Afternoon snack - baked apple tea.
- Dinner - chicken stewed with zucchini or a courgette, sauerkraut.
- Breakfast - Oatmeal with raisins, sugar and tea.
- Lunch - a portion of soup to beef broth, sauerkraut and onions.
- Snack - Yogurt classic unsweetened.
- Dinner - sauerkraut and baked fish.
- Breakfast - a portion of cottage cheese with apple and tea.
- Lunch - Chicken soup, sauerkraut with cranberries.
- Snack - any fruit, tea.
- Dinner - Baked beef with broccoli, sauerkraut.
- Breakfast - a couple of boiled eggs, seaweed, tea.
- Lunch - a portion of soup, sauerkraut.
- Snack - serving yogurt with bran or fiber .
- Dinner - grilled chicken without the skin with a garnish of pickled cabbage.
- Breakfast - buckwheat porridge with vegetables (onions, carrots), and tea.
- Lunch - vegetable soup with egg, sauerkraut.
- Snack - light cottage cheese and tea.
- Dinner - sauerkraut, a portion of stewed squid.
Calorie diet on the day of sauerkraut - about 1,000 calories a day. On this diet you will lose weight quickly. Alternate days in the diet on the sauerkraut can be in any order, the main thing - all of two weeks to comply strictly with the proposed diet.
If in the evening you can see what you want to eat, and all of their daily meals you have already used up, you can further enjoy a glass of nonfat yogurt with fiber.