Gel against mosquito bites
Little itchy wound after being bitten by a mosquito in danger of turning into a big trouble. After all, the constant scratching injured skin - it is a high probability of infection. You can try to relieve the unpleasant symptoms by using folk remedies. But they bring only temporary relief. Great achievement pharmacists - gel against mosquito bites - will quickly forget about the contact with the insect.
How to use the gel against mosquitoes?
To eliminate the negative effects of the saliva of a mosquito when the vinegar , you want to apply neutralizing agents. Such components and belong to the gels. The sooner treat the bite, the faster the process of blocking harmful substances, will not have swelling, itching instantly subsides. This will protect the skin from irritation and possible infection, and will also help avoid the possibility of allergic reactions.
Any gel mosquito bites has analgesic effect. Therefore they are also used in the first degree burns. A word of caution for children: from mosquito bites Gel should not be applied to large areas of the body, its application is only possible if local damage. Here is how to use the gel against mosquito bites:
- Squeeze the tube of a small amount (roughly 2-3 grams).
- Apply the gel in place of vinegar, not rubbing it into the skin.
- Perform application 3-4 times a day.
Typically, itching ceases after the first application of the gel. But to secure the effect, as well as the disappearance of swelling at the site of the skin lesion, by means of mosquito bites is recommended to apply several times.
The gel against insect bites
In the pharmaceutical market, there are not so many quality gels mosquito bites. The most popular are:
- Psilo balm - gel mosquito odorless. It blocks the receptors antihistamine, reduces the permeability of the capillary walls, and has a cooling analgesic.
- Fenistil gel - a remedy for insect bites, minor skin lesions, sunburn. This drug is also prescribed for skin erythema adult allergic origin.
- age up to 1 month;
- presence of skin inflammation;
- increased sensitivity to all the components of the gel;
- glaucoma ;
- prostatic hyperplasia;
- in the first trimester of pregnancy and lactation period this type of drugs used with caution.
After application of the gel are contraindicated:
- direct sunlight;
- External and internal use of ethyl alcohol in any quantity.