The composition of the shampoo
Many of us have become accustomed to the fact that before you buy a new product in the supermarket should definitely explore the ingredients listed on the packaging. However, when choosing a shampoo for some reason we be satisfied with only the inscription on the label about the presence in it of nutritious oils or beneficial herbs. Although in reality, given the composition, it is not a shampoo from natural ingredients .
Explanation shampoo composition
That is indicated on the front label, but is naive credulity to producers. This is not the main components of the shampoo. Most shampoos for hair are composed as follows (in descending order of the amount of substance):
- Water - it is 80% of the total shampoo.
- Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES) - about 15%. This is harmful to the skin cleanser of the head. Sometimes there is an analogue - sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS). It can cause allergic reactions and skin irritation.
- A few percent is allocated for auxiliary cleaning agent. Usually this cocamidopropyl betaine and coconut glucose. This is a natural and harmless components derived from coconut oil.
- Silicone in the shampoo is, if it is a shampoo-conditioner .
- Dyes - CL are denoted by Latin letters.
- Glikoldistearat - so-called glitter in the shampoo.
- Flavours (or perfumes) - they are found in a part of the name parfum or fragrance. It is known that substance obtained by processing oil.
- The last 5% fat and are allocated to the essential oils, plant extracts and vitamins.
As can be seen, harmful components still exist in shampoos. Shampoo with the presence of SLS is not worth buying if you expensive health. Paragraphs 4-7 are at least not any good, but add work to wash their hair. From all this it can be concluded that when choosing a shampoo is better to be careful and not make hasty purchases.