Glycerin for Skin
Glycerin has earned fame effective moisturizer. Trivalent alcohol, transparent and odorless, hygroscopic different and infinitely soluble in water.
Cosmetic properties of glycerol
He "pulls" the moisture from the surrounding air and saturates it the skin, forming a kind of protective pelёnochku. However, glycerol is useful for facial skin only in a humid climate (at least 45-65%), otherwise the agent will pull water molecules directly from the epidermis, dooming it to dryness and dehydration.
Do not use glycerin in pure, undiluted form - precisely because in cosmetics is a substance (at a concentration of 5-7%) is always supplemented by other components.Moisturizing face
Another advantage of glycerol is its ability to protect the skin from the effects of the environment, which is very important in winter (but not in the summer in a dry climate, do not forget!). As part of the defense "winter" creams are bound to have glycerol, by the way, from the early wrinkles this tool also helps to insure.
The owners of problematic skin glycerin will help get rid of acne. It's easy to cook a therapeutic lotion, for which you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of ammonia;
- 2 tablespoons of eau de cologne (preferably the best);
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin;
- 4 tablespoons of water.
Buy ready-made cream or mask, of course, it is very simple. But sometimes it is worth to cook their own hands and not to doubt the natural ingredients. Pamper your skin can help mask the following with glycerol:
- moisturizing - spoon of glycerine and 2 tablespoons of water, egg yolk;
- cleansing - a spoon of glycerin, 3 tablespoons of water, cosmetic clay (blue, white, green);
- toning - spoon of glycerine and 2 tablespoons of water, a spoon of cream or fat sour cream, a slice of lemon (chopped with peel).
Note: facial mask with glycerol should be applied to the skin for 15 minutes.
Glycerin moisturizes and even hair. Very effective for posechennyh and dull hair mask with vinegar and glycerin:
1 egg, 2 tablespoons castor oil (castor oil), a spoon of glycerin, a spoon of vinegar - all components whipped, applied to the hair roots; head should wrap towel, mask wash off after half an hour.Velvet hands
A common problem of all the hostesses is dry skin of hands, prostrate cracks and flaking due to contact with water, dust and detergents. Often even the best creams are unable to provide proper moisturizing effect. Ancient and proven method is a liquid hand with glycerine - boltushka- "skunk", consisting of ammonia, eau de cologne and glycerol (in equal proportions). The mixture is applied to the pens at night, from the top is better to wear soft gloves. In the morning the skin will look healthy and silky.
If boltushke- to "skunk" you are not imbued with sympathy, help overcome dry hand mask with glycerol.
- You will need: a spoon of honey, a spoon of glycerine and 2 tablespoons of water, teaspoon of wheat or oat flour. Components are mixed, slurry is applied to the handle 30 minutes.
- You will need: 1 boiled potatoes, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 egg yolk, 1 spoon of honey and vegetable oil, a spoon of glycerine and 2 tablespoons of water. Murphy should be crushed into a puree, add milk and remaining ingredients. Keep the mask for 15 minutes. The recipe is especially important for very dry skin.
If a mask is not enough diligence and handle crave moisture, should at least get a glycerine soap and buy hand cream with glycerine.